1. Web Application, of course
a. Client-side Rendering Web Application
vue, etc) or framework(like
angular) for better reactivity to your web app.
b. Server-side Rendering Web Application.
For example, you have successfully deployed the client-side
react app into the hosting provider like Firebase hosting. Unfortunately, your web app is not shown on the first page of the Google search result. To resolve that issue, you can migrate
react components into the
next project directory.
2. Backend Application
3. Mobile Application
4. Desktop Application
Like mobile applications, you must learn programming languages like C# (for windows apps), Objective C, or Swift (for macOS apps) to develop a desktop application. Contributors from Microsoft develop React Native Windows to enable reactjs developers to create both Windows and macOS apps.
5. Smartwatch Application
6. IoT (Internet of Things)
- StackOverflow Survey 2022
- Server-Side Rendering
- A Brief History of Node.js
- 15 Companies That Use NodeJS in 2021 Successfully | Trio Developers
- Frameworks for develop mobile app like React Native and Capacitor
- Trusted Web Activities/TWA
- React Native Windows
- Frameworks for develop smartwatch app like Bangle.js and Fitbit.